- Information Session for the State Leadership Conference Competitive Events: Dr. Oravetz will be available on Wednesday, January 23 and Thursday January 24 from 7:45 a.m. to 8:20 a.m. in Room 120 to assist students with SLC questions.
- General Meeting on January 11, 2019: Our Leadership Team once again did not disappoint us with a well-prepared meeting agenda. Discussion on the RLC awards ceremony at AHS on January 22 included the time of the event (7:30 p.m.) and the announcements of awards on the Jaguar Morning News on January 23. We revealed the State Leadership Conference online testing opportunities. Registration will be held January 21-25 through the OSP cashless system at Webb Bridge. We will be celebrating FBLA Week from February 4-8 with an array of activities for our membership. We concluded the meeting with discussion on the creation of business slogans, and a "Quizlet Live" game with all members participating. Lots of fun, a chance to meet new members, and great information shared! Our meeting presentation has been posted under the tab "Meeting Notes" for your convenience.
- Our next general meeting will be held on Friday, February 8 at 7:45 a.m. in the Media Center. The agenda TBD later this month. Stop back to this page for further information.
- Dr. Oravetz continues to seek parents who would like to speak at one of our general meetings to share with students their path in business. Interested parents are asked to email Dr. Oravetz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Webb Bridge Middle School FBLA website!
As we begin our second year with this national organization, we invite you to join our Middle Level FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America). This website includes much information for our organization, so be sure to visit it often for updates.
To be a member of FBLA, complete the following:
- Access the "Webb Bride MS is going CASHLESS" information sheet to learn more about cashless payments at the school.
- Submit the FBLA dues of $25, which includes FBLA national and state dues, our WBMS FBLA t-shirt and meeting activities. If you are not able to submit payment for FBLA through our new Cashless system (www.tinyurl.com/FBLA-Payments) , a check payable to "Webb Bridge Middle School" may be given to Dr. Oravetz in Room 120.
- Students should complete the FBLA enrollment form located at www.tinyurl.com/FBLA2018-19Join
- Listen to the morning announcements for the dates, times and location of our meetings.
- See Dr. Oravetz if you have any questions (Room 120).
- Return to this website often as it will be updated with information regarding school, regional and state activities and competitions!