- A thank you to Ms. Harini Rajesh who was our guest speaker during our November 9 general meeting.
- If you were unable to attend the meeting, the presentation can be found on the "Meeting Notes" page of this website.
- Our next general meeting will be held on Friday, December 14 at 7:45 a.m. in the Media Center. The agenda will be posted prior to the meeting.
- Dr. Oravetz continues to seek parents who would like to speak at one of our general meetings to share with students their path in business. Interested parents are asked to email Dr. Oravetz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review the document below for assistance in preparing for the Regional Leadership Conference Online Events:
Welcome to the Webb Bridge Middle School FBLA website!
As we begin our second year with this national organization, we invite you to join our Middle Level FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America). This website includes much information for our organization, so be sure to visit it often for updates.
To be a member of FBLA, complete the following:
- Access the "Webb Bride MS is going CASHLESS" information sheet to learn more about cashless payments at the school.
- Submit the FBLA dues of $25, which includes FBLA national and state dues, our WBMS FBLA t-shirt and meeting activities. If you are not able to submit payment for FBLA through our new Cashless system (www.tinyurl.com/FBLA-Payments) , a check payable to "Webb Bridge Middle School" may be given to Dr. Oravetz in Room 120.
- Students should complete the FBLA enrollment form located at www.tinyurl.com/FBLA2018-19Join
- Listen to the morning announcements for the dates, times and location of our meetings.
- See Dr. Oravetz if you have any questions (Room 120).
- Return to this website often as it will be updated with information regarding school, regional and state activities and competitions!