- Please join our FBLA membership in supporting this year's WBMS Relay for Life team "Webb Way for a Cure". To make a donation or dedicate a luminaria access our webpage at: https://tinyurl.com/WebbWayForACure2019.
- Our next general meeting will be held on Friday, April 12 at 7:45 a.m. in the Media Center. The agenda will include preparing luminaria bags for our community service (Relay for Life) and discussion on applying for a position on next year's leadership team.
- Dr. Oravetz continues to seek parents who would like to speak at one of our general meetings to share with students their path in business. Interested parents are asked to email Dr. Oravetz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Webb Bridge Middle School FBLA website!
As we begin our second year with this national organization, we invite you to join our Middle Level FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America). This website includes much information for our organization, so be sure to visit it often for updates.
To be a member of FBLA, complete the following:
- Access the "Webb Bride MS is going CASHLESS" information sheet to learn more about cashless payments at the school.
- Submit the FBLA dues of $25, which includes FBLA national and state dues, our WBMS FBLA t-shirt and meeting activities. If you are not able to submit payment for FBLA through our new Cashless system (www.tinyurl.com/FBLA-Payments) , a check payable to "Webb Bridge Middle School" may be given to Dr. Oravetz in Room 120.
- Students should complete the FBLA enrollment form located at www.tinyurl.com/FBLA2018-19Join
- Listen to the morning announcements for the dates, times and location of our meetings.
- See Dr. Oravetz if you have any questions (Room 120).
- Return to this website often as it will be updated with information regarding school, regional and state activities and competitions!